- Kathy Libal focuses her #humanrights teaching on economic and social rights at @UConn, focusing on persistent US social welfare failures 12 hours ago
- On 9/30 the Duke Human Rights Center will welcome Robert Walker, Social Policy Professor & UN Special Rapporteur. http://t.co/eCM1GHrec9 13 hours ago
- Don't forget, UConn professor Kathryn Libal is speaking today at 4 in FHI Garage! http://t.co/7uUko1N5JB 14 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Posts by bns7
The recipients of the 2014 Oliver W. Koonz Prize — which recognizes the innovative work being done on human rights by students — were Jacob Tobia (’14), Lauren Kelly (’16) for their […]Read More
Rachel Morello-Frosch: “Citizens, Science and Health Social Movements: Moving Upstream to Advance Environmental Justice in and out of the classroom”
Published in DukeTODAY and February 18th – Poverty can make you sick. Rachel Morello-Frosch’s research traces the close connections in the United States between race and class and environmental factors […]Read More
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Can Sirleaf Survive Ebola?
- What Happened to #BringBackOurGirls
- Desperate People and Desperate Circumances: Are Desperate Solutions Wise?