Lauren Kelly is currently the secretary for the DHRC@FHI Student Advisory Board. She expects to graduate in 2016 with a major in Public Policy and a minor in Political Science. She is from Ridgewood, New Jersey, is the Director of Operations of the NC Common Sense organization, the secretary for Duke Colloquium and a member of the Connect 2 Politics Student Council. She is also a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority and involved with Duke Dance Marathon.
- El Salvador needs international support to face its internal problems #waterquality #internationalaid http://t.co/Oagd5bCVWc Aug 15, 2014
- As part of his research this summer, history grad student @e_b_bobadilla visits the U.S.-Mexico border. http://t.co/pIdUVwigZE Aug 9, 2014
- Rinchen Dolma ('16) interviews Tibetan patients with TB and the nurses and doctors who care for them. http://t.co/OtwxrCeBiV Aug 8, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Share This Page
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel