Leo Lou is from Hangzhou, China and Windham, Connecticut and expects to graduate from Duke in 2017 with majors in both Public Policy and Environmental Sciences and Policy, as well as with a certificate in Ethics. She is currently a co-chair of the SAB, is a recipient of the Compass Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship and is involved with Team Kenan, Hart Service Opportunities in Leadership, Bass Connections Energy : Exploring the Intersection between Energy and Peace-building through Film and Humans of Duke.
- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality
- How Does the Media Influence the Response To Epidemics?