Morgan Ramsey expects to graduate from Duke in 2016 with a major in Public Policy, and African and African American Studies Minor and an Information Science and Information Studies certificate. She is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is also a member of the Black Student Alliance Executive Board, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and the Hart Leadership Program.
- On 9/30 the Duke Human Rights Center will welcome Robert Walker, Social Policy Professor & UN Special Rapporteur. http://t.co/eCM1GHrec9 1 hour ago
- Don't forget, UConn professor Kathryn Libal is speaking today at 4 in FHI Garage! http://t.co/7uUko1N5JB 2 hours ago
- Talk on right to truth by #humanrights pioneer Juan Mendez at Duke, marks 30th anniversary of Argentina's #NuncaMas http://t.co/89nT7035Is 3 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Ebola: The Outbreak and the Response
- Can Sirleaf Survive Ebola?