Rachel Glanz is currently the historian for the DHRC@FHI Student Advisory Board and expects to graduate from Duke in 2016 with a major in Political Science. She is from Needham, Massachusetts and is also involved with the Duke Music tutors and Kappa Kappa Gamma.
- Kathy Libal focuses her #humanrights teaching on economic and social rights at @UConn, focusing on persistent US social welfare failures 22 hours ago
- On 9/30 the Duke Human Rights Center will welcome Robert Walker, Social Policy Professor & UN Special Rapporteur. http://t.co/eCM1GHrec9 23 hours ago
- Don't forget, UConn professor Kathryn Libal is speaking today at 4 in FHI Garage! http://t.co/7uUko1N5JB Sep 22, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Can Sirleaf Survive Ebola?
- What Happened to #BringBackOurGirls
- Desperate People and Desperate Circumances: Are Desperate Solutions Wise?