- The Bear That Wasn't: @DukeU student Leo Lou reflects on #Israel, #Palestine, challenges of #humanrights in wartime http://t.co/em9l6t35Li Jul 21, 2014
- @DukeU student Rinchen Dolma returns to her #Tibet community to study treatment options for #tuberculosis http://t.co/Ek007fXEI3 Jul 20, 2014
- @DukeU's @KatieFernelius on translating the ideals of #SouthAfrica's Court into #humanrights art and architecture http://t.co/Y2vRHqvwoj Jul 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Afghanistan"
Oli has been working on environmental and developmental issues for the better part of 12 years as both a practitioner, trainer and a researcher. His main areas of interest lie […]Read More
Sharifullah, an Afghan Army soldier, was detained by United States forces on January 29, 2003, during a raid on an Afghan military compound where improvised explosive devices (IEDs) were found. […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel