- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO Sep 17, 2014
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! Sep 17, 2014
- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas Sep 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "barriers"
Purvis chairs Healing Through Remembering, a cross-community project working on the legacy of the past as it relates to the conflict in and about Northern Ireland. Purvis represented the East Belfast […]Read More
Good Times (31 minutes) Good Times was shot in Abu Dis, a small Palestinian village divided in two by a wall built by the Israeli government. The film follows the villagers’ […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Kinship Trouble: The Equality / Difference Debates : NC, USA, France, Europe
- The Argentine Experience and the Emergence of a Universal Right to Truth
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom