- September Newsletter: Meet the new DukeImmerse students #constantcontact http://t.co/IHFi5Vp972 Sep 25, 2014
- Kathy Libal focuses her #humanrights teaching on economic and social rights at @UConn, focusing on persistent US social welfare failures Sep 22, 2014
- On 9/30 the Duke Human Rights Center will welcome Robert Walker, Social Policy Professor & UN Special Rapporteur. http://t.co/eCM1GHrec9 Sep 22, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Central America"
Brother Towns Brother Towns/Pueblos Hermanos tells the story of two towns linked by immigration, family, and work: Jacaltenango, a highland Maya town in Guatemala; and Jupiter, a coastal resort town […]Read More
Wetback: The Undocumented Documentary Wetback follows undocumented migrant workers from their home in Nicaragua across Central America and Mexico to the U.S.-Mexican border, meeting many other migrants along the way. They […]Read More
Our Brand Is Crisis To mold the strategy for his 2002 campaign for the presidency of Bolivia, Gonzalo “Goni” Sánchez de Lozada hired an American consulting firm. Stanley Greenburg, James Carville […]Read More
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
- Do We Accept the Right to be Extremely Poor? Results from an Empirical Enquiry
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke