- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Central America"
Brother Towns Brother Towns/Pueblos Hermanos tells the story of two towns linked by immigration, family, and work: Jacaltenango, a highland Maya town in Guatemala; and Jupiter, a coastal resort town […]Read More
Wetback: The Undocumented Documentary Wetback follows undocumented migrant workers from their home in Nicaragua across Central America and Mexico to the U.S.-Mexican border, meeting many other migrants along the way. They […]Read More
Our Brand Is Crisis To mold the strategy for his 2002 campaign for the presidency of Bolivia, Gonzalo “Goni” Sánchez de Lozada hired an American consulting firm. Stanley Greenburg, James Carville […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Day of the Dead
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality