- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO Sep 17, 2014
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! Sep 17, 2014
- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas Sep 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "education"
Please Vote for Me Is democracy a universal value that suits human nature? Do elections inevitably lead to manipulation? “Please Vote for Me” is a portrait of a society and […]Read More
The First Year Five young teachers in Los Angeles public schools are followed through their first year of teaching in some of the U.S.’s toughest elementary, middle and high schools. […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Kinship Trouble: The Equality / Difference Debates : NC, USA, France, Europe
- The Argentine Experience and the Emergence of a Universal Right to Truth
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom