- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "education"
Please Vote for Me Is democracy a universal value that suits human nature? Do elections inevitably lead to manipulation? “Please Vote for Me” is a portrait of a society and […]Read More
The First Year Five young teachers in Los Angeles public schools are followed through their first year of teaching in some of the U.S.’s toughest elementary, middle and high schools. […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality
- How Does the Media Influence the Response To Epidemics?