- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar Luis Cárcamo-Huechante talks agency in the @mapucheNL pueblo with Duke students. We've got a lot of wor… 6 hours ago
- “Wherever you find poverty you find shame, Robert Walker quoting Amartya Sen on “#HumanRights" to be extremely poor http://t.co/DaIQgGYbaJ 6 hours ago
- Robert Walker talks with students about dignity, poverty, shame and #humanrights http://t.co/0EsxmdrxOe 11 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "ethnic cleansing"
Banished Banished examines the legacy of racial cleansing incidents that occurred in communities scattered throughout the United States in the early twentieth century, when violent mobs forced thousands of African-American […]Read More
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Do We Accept the Right to be Extremely Poor? Results from an Empirical Enquiry
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke