- RT @wunc: Most popular now: #Durham Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms: http://t.co/xNXUXcWu76 #race #photography http://t.co/7KYKX… Jul 23, 2014
- RT @DukeFSP: Welcome to Omid Safi @ostadjaan, the new director of Duke Islamic Studies! MT: @ISLAMiComment http://t.co/Bdpf4LVa2Y Jul 23, 2014
- The Bear That Wasn't: @DukeU student Leo Lou reflects on #Israel, #Palestine, challenges of #humanrights in wartime http://t.co/em9l6t35Li Jul 21, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "film"
Film Screening: “Goodbye, Pyongyang” (Yang Yong-hi, 2009, 81 min, South Korea/Japan, in Korean with English subtitles, color, DVD) This documentary portrays the growth of a girl who was born and […]Read More
Introduction and post-film Q&A with filmmaker Uri Rosenwaks! Back and Forth (2010, 55 min: in Hebrew/Arabic w/ English subtitles): Four promising Bedouin directors from the Negev Desert point a camera at […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel