- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO 44 mins ago
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! 4 hours ago
- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas Sep 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "film"
Film Screening: “Goodbye, Pyongyang” (Yang Yong-hi, 2009, 81 min, South Korea/Japan, in Korean with English subtitles, color, DVD) This documentary portrays the growth of a girl who was born and […]Read More
Introduction and post-film Q&A with filmmaker Uri Rosenwaks! Back and Forth (2010, 55 min: in Hebrew/Arabic w/ English subtitles): Four promising Bedouin directors from the Negev Desert point a camera at […]Read More
September 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Duke Red Cross Blood Drive
- Auk Nr. 8 (Pit No. 8)
- Screen/Society--Rights! Camera! Action! Film Series--"Auk Nr. 8" ("Pit No. 8")