- RT @wunc: Most popular now: #Durham Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms: http://t.co/xNXUXcWu76 #race #photography http://t.co/7KYKX… Jul 23, 2014
- RT @DukeFSP: Welcome to Omid Safi @ostadjaan, the new director of Duke Islamic Studies! MT: @ISLAMiComment http://t.co/Bdpf4LVa2Y Jul 23, 2014
- The Bear That Wasn't: @DukeU student Leo Lou reflects on #Israel, #Palestine, challenges of #humanrights in wartime http://t.co/em9l6t35Li Jul 21, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Haiti"
Jonathan M. Katz is the author of ”The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster” and the winner of the […]Read More
By Laura Brody ’16 What led Jean Dominique to create Radio Haïti? Privately owned, Radio Haiti was, in the late sixties, Haiti’s oldest radio station when Jean first leased time on […]Read More
WOLA and Duke University Announce Winner of their Human Rights Book Award: The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel