- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Haiti"
Jonathan M. Katz is the author of ”The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster” and the winner of the […]Read More
By Laura Brody ’16 What led Jean Dominique to create Radio Haïti? Privately owned, Radio Haiti was, in the late sixties, Haiti’s oldest radio station when Jean first leased time on […]Read More
WOLA and Duke University Announce Winner of their Human Rights Book Award: The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Day of the Dead
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality