- Full video of Juan Mendez's #CommissioningTruths talk at the Duke Human Rights Center @ FHI. https://t.co/wMj3Bkknw0 #HumanRights 2 hours ago
- RT @rubensteinlib: Watch @DukeU prof. James Chappel on teaching human rights history--his class used our collections! http://t.co/CLGrqmqcy… 2 hours ago
- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar Luis Cárcamo-Huechante talks agency in the @mapucheNL pueblo with Duke students. We've got a lot of wor… 24 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Haiti"
Jonathan M. Katz is the author of ”The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster” and the winner of the […]Read More
By Laura Brody ’16 What led Jean Dominique to create Radio Haïti? Privately owned, Radio Haiti was, in the late sixties, Haiti’s oldest radio station when Jean first leased time on […]Read More
WOLA and Duke University Announce Winner of their Human Rights Book Award: The Big Truck that Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster […]Read More
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke
- Engaging America, Engaging the World: Careers and Opportunities in International Development