- Catherine Flowers to give environmental justice talk "America's Dirty Secret: Living Amongst Raw Sewage" on 10/24 http://t.co/NMD2I9Jllk 15 hours ago
- RT @NichInstitute: America's dirty secret: people living near raw #sewage. Find out more Oct 24 http://t.co/IJaWF1OjSX Event co-sponsor: @D… 15 hours ago
- RT @DukeFSP: What can humanitarian archives teach about changing responses to crises? @MSF historian & @RobinKirk discuss 10/29: http://t.c… 16 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "health"
Citizens, Science and Health Social Movements: Moving Upstream to Advance Environmental Justice In and Out of the Classroom
Rachel Morello-Frosch is an Associate Professor at the University of California, Berkeley working in the Department of Environmental Science Policy and Management. Her research focuses on environmental health and justice, […]Read More
Alternative Therapies in Post-Conflict Northern Ireland A community health expert, Laverty focuses on women, victims and survivors of The Troubles. She manages the Center for Health and Well Being and […]Read More
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
October 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Africa Conversations Club Undergrad/Grad Mixer
- America's Dirty Secret: Living Amongst Raw Sewage
- NCLAFF: OCCUPY THE IMAGINATION