- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "health"
Citizens, Science and Health Social Movements: Moving Upstream to Advance Environmental Justice In and Out of the Classroom
Rachel Morello-Frosch is an Associate Professor at the University of California, Berkeley working in the Department of Environmental Science Policy and Management. Her research focuses on environmental health and justice, […]Read More
Alternative Therapies in Post-Conflict Northern Ireland A community health expert, Laverty focuses on women, victims and survivors of The Troubles. She manages the Center for Health and Well Being and […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Day of the Dead
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality