- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "human rights and the environment"
Hosted by DGHI and the Student International Discussion Group, this symposium will examine the impacts, implications, and adaptations related to global climate change. Leaders in the field will explore questions […]Read More
The film will be followed by a panel discussion including director Anne Makepeace and Kenan Institute for Ethics associate director Suzanne Shanahan. Rain in a Dry Land (82 minutes) Working Films […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Day of the Dead
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality