- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas 17 hours ago
- @DukeGlobalEd Lawyer & Activist Juan Mendez to speak at FHI Garage Friday about 30th anniversary of #NuncaMas. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp 17 hours ago
- @DHRCatFHI @DukeU Juan Mendez coming to @fhi_duke Friday to speak about 30th anniv. of #NuncaMas. For more info: http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp 17 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Hurricane Katrina"
Free and Open to the Public – seats available on first-come, first-served basis Award-winning author Dave Eggers will discuss his recent book Zeitoun. Zeitoun tells the true story of Abdulrahman Zeitoun, a Syrian […]Read More
Trouble the Water (90 minutes) The winner of the 2008 Anne Dellinger Grand Jury Award and an Academy Award nominee for best feature documentary, Trouble the Water takes you inside […]Read More
September 17 @ 11:25 am - 12:15 pm
September 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Duke Red Cross Blood Drive
- Auk Nr. 8 (Pit No. 8)
- Screen/Society--Rights! Camera! Action! Film Series--"Auk Nr. 8" ("Pit No. 8")