- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO 19 hours ago
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! 22 hours ago
- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas Sep 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "incarceration"
A Talk by Dr. Heather Ann Thompson Professor Thompson (African American Studies and History at Temple University) is the leading historian of mass incarceration in the United States. Thompson is […]Read More
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
- Duke Red Cross Blood Drive
- "When Prejudice Masquerades as Science: The History of 'Diagnosis' and 'Treatment' of Homosexuality"
- Kinship Trouble: The Equality / Difference Debates : NC, USA, France, Europe