- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "indigenous"
As part of the “Hemispheric Indigeneity in the Global Age” project, the series explores in comparative/contextual fashion Native and Indigenous worldviews, in particular the ones related to self-representation and governability, health […]Read More
We Still Live Here Âs Nutayuneân Full Frame Inspiration Award This is the story of the revival of the language of the Wampanoag people of New England. All speakers of the […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Day of the Dead
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality