- RT @wunc: Most popular now: #Durham Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms: http://t.co/xNXUXcWu76 #race #photography http://t.co/7KYKX… Jul 23, 2014
- RT @DukeFSP: Welcome to Omid Safi @ostadjaan, the new director of Duke Islamic Studies! MT: @ISLAMiComment http://t.co/Bdpf4LVa2Y Jul 23, 2014
- The Bear That Wasn't: @DukeU student Leo Lou reflects on #Israel, #Palestine, challenges of #humanrights in wartime http://t.co/em9l6t35Li Jul 21, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "indigenous"
As part of the “Hemispheric Indigeneity in the Global Age” project, the series explores in comparative/contextual fashion Native and Indigenous worldviews, in particular the ones related to self-representation and governability, health […]Read More
We Still Live Here Âs Nutayuneân Full Frame Inspiration Award This is the story of the revival of the language of the Wampanoag people of New England. All speakers of the […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel