- Robert Walker talks with students about dignity, poverty, shame and #humanrights http://t.co/0EsxmdrxOe 3 hours ago
- September Newsletter: Meet the new DukeImmerse students #constantcontact http://t.co/IHFi5Vp972 Sep 25, 2014
- Kathy Libal focuses her #humanrights teaching on economic and social rights at @UConn, focusing on persistent US social welfare failures Sep 22, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "international studies"
The International Comparative Studies at Duke is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary with a conference on international migration. The Movements and Exchanges in an Unequal World Conference will feature panel discussions, a […]Read More
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
- Do We Accept the Right to be Extremely Poor? Results from an Empirical Enquiry
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke