- DukeImmerse students with a Mapuche family in Curarrehue. http://t.co/gkG0TyreKZ 3 hours ago
- @DukeU students at Marcha Mapuche in Santiago #Chile for #IndigenousPeoplesDay http://t.co/zED0en9qpI Oct 12, 2014
- Look for updates on the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog as they travel to Chile! http://t.co/ZNTFkbctFs Oct 8, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Isreal"
June 6, 2014 I arrived in Israel. My Palestinian friend picked me up from the airport and drove through Israel, through checkpoint, to get to Beit Jala in Area C […]Read More
Good Times Good Times was shot in Abu Dis, a small Palestinian village divided in two by a wall built by the Israeli government. The film follows the villagers’ lives before […]Read More
October 20 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Susannah Heschel: Moral Grandeur and Spiritual Audacity: The Prophetic Life of Abraham Joshua Heschel
- From Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond
- America's Dirty Secret: Living Amongst Raw Sewage