- El Salvador needs international support to face its internal problems #waterquality #internationalaid http://t.co/Oagd5bCVWc Aug 15, 2014
- As part of his research this summer, history grad student @e_b_bobadilla visits the U.S.-Mexico border. http://t.co/pIdUVwigZE Aug 9, 2014
- Rinchen Dolma ('16) interviews Tibetan patients with TB and the nurses and doctors who care for them. http://t.co/OtwxrCeBiV Aug 8, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Jim Crow"
In 1938, Pauli Murray applied for admittance to a graduate program at UNC-CH. She was denied acceptance because of her race. With her eloquent words and tenacious determination, she confronted […]Read More
September 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Civil Rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel