- Full video of Juan Mendez's #CommissioningTruths talk at the Duke Human Rights Center @ FHI. https://t.co/wMj3Bkknw0 #HumanRights 10 hours ago
- RT @rubensteinlib: Watch @DukeU prof. James Chappel on teaching human rights history--his class used our collections! http://t.co/CLGrqmqcy… 10 hours ago
- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar Luis Cárcamo-Huechante talks agency in the @mapucheNL pueblo with Duke students. We've got a lot of wor… Sep 30, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "medicine"
Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Healthcare
Historian John Dittmer tells the story of the Medical Committee for Human Rights, a group of health care professionals active not only in the Deep South at the height of […]Read More
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke
- Engaging America, Engaging the World: Careers and Opportunities in International Development