- RT @guardian: Mexico missing students protests: share your photos and stories via @GuardianWitness http://t.co/9OIFPwEE3w Oct 23, 2014
- Catherine Flowers to give environmental justice talk "America's Dirty Secret: Living Amongst Raw Sewage" on 10/24 http://t.co/NMD2I9Jllk Oct 22, 2014
- RT @NichInstitute: America's dirty secret: people living near raw #sewage. Find out more Oct 24 http://t.co/IJaWF1OjSX Event co-sponsor: @D… Oct 22, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "medicine"
Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Healthcare
Historian John Dittmer tells the story of the Medical Committee for Human Rights, a group of health care professionals active not only in the Deep South at the height of […]Read More
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
October 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
October 30 @ 6:30 pm
- The Middle East in Turmoil: A Public Conversation
- A History of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières
- America, Islam, and the Legacy of Dr. King Today