- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO 9 hours ago
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! 12 hours ago
- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas Sep 16, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "medicine"
Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Healthcare
Historian John Dittmer tells the story of the Medical Committee for Human Rights, a group of health care professionals active not only in the Deep South at the height of […]Read More
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
- Duke Red Cross Blood Drive
- Auk Nr. 8 (Pit No. 8)
- Screen/Society--Rights! Camera! Action! Film Series--"Auk Nr. 8" ("Pit No. 8")