- Méndez will place his historical papers in the @rubensteinlib Human Rights Archives. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp Hear him speak Fri! #NuncaMas 17 hours ago
- @DukeGlobalEd Lawyer & Activist Juan Mendez to speak at FHI Garage Friday about 30th anniversary of #NuncaMas. http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp 17 hours ago
- @DHRCatFHI @DukeU Juan Mendez coming to @fhi_duke Friday to speak about 30th anniv. of #NuncaMas. For more info: http://t.co/vWj7LcTeLp 17 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Political Crisis"
The June 2009 Iranian presidential election sparked demonstrations, violence, and persistent calls for democratic reform in Iran. This is a panel discussion about the elections and the protests that followed. […]Read More
September 17 @ 11:25 am - 12:15 pm
September 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Duke Red Cross Blood Drive
- Auk Nr. 8 (Pit No. 8)
- Screen/Society--Rights! Camera! Action! Film Series--"Auk Nr. 8" ("Pit No. 8")