- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar Luis Cárcamo-Huechante talks agency in the @mapucheNL pueblo with Duke students. We've got a lot of wor… 2 hours ago
- “Wherever you find poverty you find shame, Robert Walker quoting Amartya Sen on “#HumanRights" to be extremely poor http://t.co/DaIQgGYbaJ 2 hours ago
- Robert Walker talks with students about dignity, poverty, shame and #humanrights http://t.co/0EsxmdrxOe 7 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Russia"
Roundtable Discussion: Protecting Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Russia’s Kuban Delta from Oil and Gas Development
Protecting Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Russia’s Kuban Delta from Oil and Gas Development—the Role of Civil Society Organizations Roundtable discussion with representatives of the Russian environmental group, Environmental Watch on […]Read More
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Do We Accept the Right to be Extremely Poor? Results from an Empirical Enquiry
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke