- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar and poet Adriana Paredes speaks at @DukeU about #indigenous #humanrights http://t.co/E5nDJ6UY1I Oct 30, 2014
- RT @ImmerseRights: How American influence can backfire: a student's thoughts: http://t.co/D3M7d5jUd2 Oct 28, 2014
- Check out the DukeImmerse Rights & Identities in Latin America class blog. Reflections on human rights trip to Chile.http://t.co/y1qbHlExek Oct 27, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "students"
The Student Advisory Board of the Duke Human Rights Center@FHI presents Girl Rising. Girl Rising is a global action campaign for girls’ education, founded by award-winning journalists at The Documentary […]Read More
What motivates you to be involved in social justice or human rights organizations? Are you interested in meeting other faculty and students who care about similar issues? The Duke Human […]Read More
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Fatal Assistance screening with Raoul Peck
- Poverty, North Carolina and the American Flight From Equality
- How Does the Media Influence the Response To Epidemics?