- RT @ImmerseRights: Mapuche scholar Luis Cárcamo-Huechante talks agency in the @mapucheNL pueblo with Duke students. We've got a lot of wor… 10 hours ago
- “Wherever you find poverty you find shame, Robert Walker quoting Amartya Sen on “#HumanRights" to be extremely poor http://t.co/DaIQgGYbaJ 10 hours ago
- Robert Walker talks with students about dignity, poverty, shame and #humanrights http://t.co/0EsxmdrxOe 16 hours ago
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Tanzania"
Join us for a talk with Sean Peoples, Program Associate for the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Wilson Center. Presented by the Borderwork(s) Lab at Franklin Humanities Institute. […]Read More
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Do We Accept the Right to be Extremely Poor? Results from an Empirical Enquiry
- Gendered knowledge in community based adaptation: Illustrations from Tanzania
- Screening of documentary film WHO CARES? at Duke