- Superb interview with @UConn prof Kathryn Libal on teaching university-level #humanrights, talk today at 4 pm http://t.co/DPBm3vyrLZ 5 hours ago
- Check out this opinion column in today's @DukeChronicle. http://t.co/YlIaqa07TO Sep 17, 2014
- If you're attending Auk Nr. 8 tonight, use #RightsCameraAction to tweet questions to the panelists & your reactions to the film! Sep 17, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "Texas"
Escuela (76 minutes) There are over 800,000 students enrolled in migrant education programs in the United States and, of those, only 45-50% ever finish high school. Escuela, the sequel to Hannah […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:20 am - 1:20 pm
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Ebola: The Outbreak and the Response
- Can Sirleaf Survive Ebola?