- RT @wunc: Most popular now: #Durham Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms: http://t.co/xNXUXcWu76 #race #photography http://t.co/7KYKX… 47 mins ago
- RT @DukeFSP: Welcome to Omid Safi @ostadjaan, the new director of Duke Islamic Studies! MT: @ISLAMiComment http://t.co/Bdpf4LVa2Y 50 mins ago
- The Bear That Wasn't: @DukeU student Leo Lou reflects on #Israel, #Palestine, challenges of #humanrights in wartime http://t.co/em9l6t35Li Jul 21, 2014
For more DHRC@FHI videos, visit our YouTube playlist.
Learn how to do effective activism on Duke's campus
Post Tagged with: "water"
June 29, 2014 I arrived in San Salvador during the afternoon of May 7th. El Salvador was hot and humid, no surprises there. Myself and the rest of my team […]Read More
The Last Call at the Oasis, a documentary about water supplies, will be screened by the Duke Human Rights Center as part of the “Water, Climate and Health in Africa” workshop at […]Read More
Water, Climate and Health in Africa A two-part workshop on Water and Climate Change in the Ethiopian Rift Valley will be hosted on March 22 and 23 at Duke University […]Read More
Kathryn Libal, “Bringing Economic and Social Rights ‘Home’: A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom”September 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Civil rights, Duke, and Durham in the 1960's
- Bringing Economic and Social Rights "Home": A View from an Interdisciplinary Human Rights Classroom
- Susannah Heschel